BC Case Wide Presentation Done ✓!
For my BC Case Wide Presentation, I presented on tolvaptan for the short-term treatment of SIADH. I was fortunate to have been able to present this topic during my general medicine rotation and was able to incorporate feedback from that into my BC Case Wide.
Areas of strength:
- Presented in a confident manner and at a good pace
- Presented my patient information in a clear and concise manner
- Organization of presentation and literature
Areas of improvement:
- Avoid reading off slides
- Need to have more eye contact and less reliance on computer screen
- Have more eye contact and less reliance on computer screen
Present my literature in a more succinct manner and highlight pertinent results (e.g. most important efficacy and toxicity results) and the clinical significance of the them